52ND IGJA: AN EXTRAORDINARY CELEBRATION OF EXCELLENCE

 

52ND IGJA: AN EXTRAORDINARY CELEBRATION OF EXCELLENCE

The 52nd India Gem & Jewellery Awards (IGJA) is set to be a prestigious celebration of excellence, leadership and achievement, graced by an exceptional gathering of distinguished dignitaries.

✨We are honoured to welcome Chief Guest, Shri Amit Shah, Hon’ble Union Minister of Home Affairs and Minister of Cooperation, Government of India, in the august presence of:

☑️ Shri Devendra Fadnavis
Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Maharashtra

☑️ Shri Harsh Sanghavi
Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister, Government of Gujarat

📅 Event: 52nd India Gem & Jewellery Awards
✨ 13 September 2026 | 1:30 PM onwards
📍 Venue: Volleyball Court, Bharat Diamond Bourse (BDB), BKC, Mumbai 
(Entry through gate 4 & 5)

The Awards celebrate excellence, leadership, innovation and outstanding achievements 
across India’s gems & jewellery industry.

RSVP Mandatory for Entry
📩 Akash Bhosale – akash@gjepcindia.com

Gold Partner: World Gold Council
Powered By: GIA
Co-Partnered by: Vaibhav Global Limited I Kiran Gems I Ferrari Group I Dhanera
 Diamonds I Aigiri Jewels



Comments